Track and Trace
All of your shipment details can easily be tracked and traced within one centralized location. This application provides shipment status on an hourly basis and offers proactive notification by alerting the customer when a shipment is going to be late. Because this is an automatic function, there is no need for updates or manual intervention from carrier or consignee. Track and Trace makes the shipping process faster and more reliable.
Carriers that have Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) capabilities can transmit EDI 214s into the system as a simple method to receive shipment status messages.
- Status of all offered and tendered shipments
- Status of all open and scheduled appointments
- Manual override of shipment details
- Estimated delivery date and time
- Actual delivery date and time